Monday, November 16, 2009

What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

I currently don楹搕 like it, please suggest haircuts,shampoos, whatever you can think of...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/23357578@N0...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/23357578@N0...



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

I luv the Remington T-studio hair straighterner. It's brown on the outside and pink on the inside. It's pretty cheap, but straightens really good. Trust me, my hair is like yours when not straightned. Good luck!!!



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!! plus in the 2nd pic NEVER make that face again



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

u should deff. striaghten it then get layer yea that would look really cute!!



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

go to a hair solon or something



you look sexy



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

maybe yu should get sum frizz ease serum. highlights. a shorter hair cut and straighten it! i think that would look nice.



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

okay like ur hair could be like so cute if you would like put it up in like little twist in the front and then a really cute bun in the back with chopsticks sticking out the bun that just my opinion



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

oooh! Straightening it would look really pretty on you! That's all you need..and maybe a trip to the hairdresser for a small trim...Nothing big..Just to spruce it up~!!



Have fun! It looks like a small job..



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

i dont like it ,, my hair its like that when i dont style it ,, well kindda ,, but i everyday do something like straight my hair ,, or use mouse and hairspray ,, u should use something like that too



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

i think that you should highlight it a smooth shade of brown and use paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner. Then you should like straighten your hair everyday to make it look better and grow it out till it's long. Then you might want to curl it.



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

i think you should straighten it. try earble esants extra straight



and get some layers i think this might help



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

get your hair thinned out! now



do you have curly hair?



if you do, stop brushing it! just wash it, comb it out, scrunch in some mousse or gel, then use a diffuser to dry it!



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

haircut:



thin it out



layer it



products:



John Frieda's line (its at any local grocery store)



and maybe try and straighten it.



my above opinion is based on



what i think you're talking about,



i think you're talking about it being



poofy and wavy.



mine used to be poofy and really curly



and it's tame now and straight.



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

u should straighten ur hair, and don't brush it that much since u have wavy/curly hair and it makes it poffy, not brushing it much make the wavyness seem natural



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

go work for a chocolate factory you oompa loompa



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

Hi!



It's me the totally dazzling girly girl!



Okay ya so, umm first of all!



My #1 reccomendation go to a pharmacy or a grocery store and get tones of Herbal Essences products! The one shampoo that will work for you will be the green one, the drama clean also get mousse hairspray and all from Herbal Essences!



Okay Now what I've realized is that your hair has the shiny look to it, the bad kind the unhealthy kind of shine! It means your hair is dead! Sorry, so umm you will defenitly need a hair cut so, try this style:



http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6828/...



Streighten your hair every other day and experiment with it, what works what doesn't!



Okay and get some sleep you look tremendously tired!



Okay!



Bye!



And wear bright colours!



And remember there are no ugly women on earth!



B-bye!



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

---My hair looked just like that and i hated it (no offense) so i did this and i LUV it!



-you should get it thinned, layered and ge side bangs.



-after that you should buy some perm soulution and use as directed but instead of perming it..comb it.



-COMB (no brush) it the whole time that the soulution is supposed to be in. this will end up straightening it better than and electric straightener.(that would damage your hair)



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

i would get layers but dont shorten it because its really thick and that would make it frizzy but you should get side sweep bangs and use frizz ease hair serum when it is damp and then let it dry without a blow dryer and then straighten it layer by layer or ...... 1st use frizz ease hair serum and then when it damp use a diffuser and scrunch it with bed head gel thats what i would do



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

First do not buy any hair products that add volume to your hair. Buy some de-poof shampoo:



http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31...



I also think that you would look really pretty with some layers similair to the ones Ashley (dark headed) has in this picture:



http://ae.img.v4.skyrock.com/ae9/superol...



You might also want to get some bangs. I think side swept would look really nice on you.



You can also ask your hair stylist what she recommends for your hair type.



What should i do about my hair? (pictures)?

Ok...first a trim %26amp; some layers. I think some choppy layers. Look at your avatar. If you want your hair to look like that...go to the salon (not famous hair...you have to spend a bit to really change your style) and tell them what you see %26amp; find out what they can do. Also make sure not to pick something that is labor intensive if you don't normally spend a lot of time on your hair.



Also...beware of any chemical straightening. With the wave in your hair, your hair may not be strong enough to withstand the chemical. It could all burn %26amp; break. Then the frizz will be super crazyy!!!



this look gives you your waves with layers %26amp; bangs



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



this style would show off some curls with layers %26amp; bangs



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



this is a great straight look



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



Good luck %26amp; hope you find a look you like!



Don't forget you can always change it again if you don't like it, but it's hard to change if you've made chemical changes to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment