Friday, November 13, 2009

What is pixie style hair?And what is Cropped style hair? Pictures or both please.?

Pixie style is short, from about one to three or four inches in length. Like Jaime said, think Natalie Portman now. A crop is just buzzed to the scalp or not much more than an inch in length (like mine is now - don't pay attention to my avatar); think Natalie Portman in the movie "V for Vendetta". I did a Go ogle search and found a web site that has some really great examples. I'll attach the links for you.



Hope this answers your question.



What is pixie style hair?And what is Cropped style hair? Pictures or both please.?

A pixie is a short cut about two inches or less all over. Like Natalie Portman after she did her last movie and it grew out a little or old-school Winona Ryder. A lot like my Avatar. I have a pixie cut and I love it. It looks really good on very feminine faces with small features.

No comments:

Post a Comment