Friday, November 13, 2009

What colors can i go with my hair? (with pictures) please help?

ok so i would like to go lighter in color. i really like blondish colors but i dont know if i could go that or not..what colors would suite me the best?



http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/d...



http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/d...



What colors can i go with my hair? (with pictures) please help?

Your natural color is really pretty. I wouldnt dye it all over, but if you got some highlights throughout, it would add some dimension and make it more interesting. If you're a little scared about it being too light, you could go for a honey/caramel blonde or even light brown highlights. I think they would look soo pretty. And I've noticed when I have my hair brown, the highlights really brighten up my face and my eyes.



Another thing I think would look really nice, is putting some darker pieces in it. Maybe even a dark reddish color. (Like a deep reddish-brown.) That would look really pretty, I've always wanted to try that out on my own hair but haven't gotten around to it yet.



Highlights or lowlights are probably your best bet. that way if youre a little nervous, you can get as many or as little as you want. or even some just framing your face if you don't want them all over.



good luck!



What colors can i go with my hair? (with pictures) please help?

i dont think full on blonde would suit you, but brown with blonde highlights would look really nice, or maybe a chestnut reddish brown?



and btw your pictures are really pretty =] so you could probably pull off blonde anyway



What colors can i go with my hair? (with pictures) please help?

I think it would actually looks really cute.



But I would suggest blonde highlights .



What colors can i go with my hair? (with pictures) please help?

my mom is a hairdresser, and i would suggest gold/blonde highlights, but NOT full on blonde. full on blonde would not go right with your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment