Friday, November 13, 2009

See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

THe 1st one in the blue shirt is current. SHould i grow it out or cut it. WHat style should i do? THANKS http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x239/...



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

grow a mullet



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

mullet



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

i think you should leave it coz it looks cool! i think that you should make your hair spiky, i reckon it would look good on you.



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

I like guys with short hair.



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

yeah i think you should grow it...dye it blonde and spike it up...i think mullets are so out of fashion...it looks ridiculous



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

wow dude , your really into yourself. I hear girls like guys who dont spend time looking at themselves in the mirror and snapping head shots of themselves haha. sri dude but man up.



See Pictures!! Which hair looks best on me???

shave it all offf

No comments:

Post a Comment