Friday, November 13, 2009

Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/I...



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

Go with the first one. It is much more unique. As another person said, you could change the colors but the placement of the different colors is really cool. The second one just seems like its been done before. Like Christina Aguilera 5 yrs ago... http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

i like it



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

it is crazy but i like it alot



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

I loved the first one, simply because I love aqua, and that girl has aqua in her hair. But both of them are really pretty. I think either one you get will be great. Wish I had the guts to do something like that to my hair LOL. Good luck in choosing.



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

i like the second one better.....very cute!



%26lt;3



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

both are awesome! i think that you should switch the blonde and the black so its dominantly black. if you dont want to... i'd reccomend the 1st one!



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

I think you really need to be prudent about this. It looks good, but will it look good on you? No offense, but this girl is pretty and it looks good on her, but we don't know if it will look good on you.If you look pretty like her or even simular to her, then I would do it, but it not no.



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

go with the second picture!



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

OMG the first one is wild, go w/ the 2nd 1



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

The coloring I think will work well on u , just skip the nose ring ...



Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?

In my opinion, I like the blue because a lot of people I know with crazy hair tend to lean towards red and the blue will make you stand out more.



(Isn't that the whole purpose of dying your hair crazy colors? Lol)



Go for it %26amp;%26amp; good luck. =]



閳?br>Crazy hair? pictures included this time.?



okay. I like the style in the first link but the colors in the second link.

No comments:

Post a Comment